embracing life

Another perspective on life, worldviews, and God - and how they all fit together in everyday experience. Simple stuff.

Looking back in 2010

By Steve

I've been thinking about my blog recently. Why I do it. Why I don't (by the way, I haven't completely dropped off the blogosphere. I have been writing at www.muwanguzi.blogspot.com the past 2 months). I've been thinking about what purpose my writing serves. Is it valued. Does anyone care.

Well, I care. I really want to write. What I say will determine value and purpose. And it matters, at least to me...so I'm going to do it. Plus, it publishes instantly. No editing. No costs. No publishers. No sales. So write I will.

So this time next year, things will be different. I've had a few failed attempts at blogging with consistency and with content worth anyone's while.

In 12 months, January 2010, I am going to look back at this blog, and it will be full. Full of things that matter, have value, and reflect what I am trying to say and live as a person pursuing a life of God as found in the way of Jesus.

I will write. Will you read?

4 Comments

i spose.

i might comment too.

if it's worth my while.

cuz that's what it's all about.
my while.

I'll read, but I'll read anything.

With ya...

- Ed

Post a Comment