embracing life

Another perspective on life, worldviews, and God - and how they all fit together in everyday experience. Simple stuff.

I don't want your job

By Steve

With the unemployment rate rising, this may not be the best time to discuss the various jobs we'd rather not have...oh well.

Last night I walked by a salon and witnessed several people getting their feet worked on (not actual picture). What if I was sitting in that chair? Stinky feet? A still healing shattered and bruised big toe nail. Ugh, my feet. I decided right then that I never wanted to work on feet. I add this to never wanting to work in mouths. Not that there's anything wrong with with being a dentist or pedicurist, they are just not jobs that I would want.

And this got me thinking, I wonder what the top 10 most undesirable jobs are? So I'm asking you. What job would you rather not do? To spare my emotions, let's put fundraising church plant pastor at the top, followed by feet workers. What's next?

10. Fundraising Church Plant Pastor
9. Feet Worker
8. ???

4 Comments

Have you ever watched "Dirty Jobs"? THERE is a mile long list of jobs I'd rather NEVER be involved in! I, on the other hand, don't mind working on people's feet at all. Good thing God made us all with different gifts and preferences!

8. Blog editor for a pastor

nothing but love, amigo. nothing but love.

diaper changer.
~Billy

Preschool or Kindergarden teacher. Seriously, how do they have the patience to control...let alone teach 15 + kids! Much respect Ali.

Post a Comment