embracing life

Another perspective on life, worldviews, and God - and how they all fit together in everyday experience. Simple stuff.

In the mood for controversy

By Steve

Not real profound if you ask me...that's what I think each time I drive past this fence.  My assumption is that this is was a statement made during the recent prop 8 initiative on the California ballot, but maybe not.  And to be sure, one could easily have supported prop 8 and still agree with this statement.  Of course love cannot be bound by gender.  Nor should it be bound by race, wealth, status (though too often it is) or by people who don't agree on everything.  

What do you think?

And as we read, write and interact on this blog in 2009, even when we disagree...well, I hope in the end we're all better for it and can still say that we at least still like each other.




No Comment

Post a Comment